The McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation awards Academic Enrichment Grants designed to develop in-class and extra-curricular programs that improve student learning, paying close attention to the at-risk and underserved communities. The grants are awarded in amounts up to $10,000 per year, for a maximum of three years. Applications are accepted January 15th through April 15th (limited to only 175 applications).
The Foundation considered proposals that foster understanding, deepen students’ knowledge, and provide opportunities to expand awareness of the world around them.
Career & College Clubs program can supplement regular classroom activity or provide an after-school activity, making it a perfect project for the McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation Academic Enrichment grant.
- Are employed by schools or non-profit organizations
- Have the background and experience to complete the project successfully
- Have direct and regular contact with students in grades pre-k to 12
- Work with students from low-income households
- Are willing to work in collaboration with the Foundation
January 15, 2017 – April 15, 2017 – applications accepted
June 2017 – review applications and determine funding
July 15, 2017 – notifications of application status are sent
August 15, 2017 – grant proceeds disbursed
For more information, go to: